DOUAY GOLD PROJECT
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
- The Douay Project is located in Quebec and is 2 km from a major regional road, and approximately 150km north of Osisko's Malartic Mine and on trend with Aurizon's Casa Berardi Mine.
- The Project is located in Atbitibi Greenstone Belt, which is considered the 2nd most prolific gold region in world history.
- Quebec has been on the top 10 in the Fraser Institute Annual Mining Survey since 2001 (2010/2011 Survey of Mining Companies).
- Quebec has maintained its standing as a top mining jurisdiction due to government policies ensuring investments into its commodities sector, an immediate example being Plan Nord
Douay Gold Project
- The Douay Gold Project is considered to be one of the largest undeveloped gold projects in Quebec.
- The Douay Gold Project is easily accessible by the provincial paved highway 109, a major regional road linking the town of Amos to Matagami, and by a 5km all-weather gravel road linking the property to the paved road. The Project site has excellent infrastructure, including power lines, collared shaft, head frame, hoist, compressors and an office building.